Skip to content
The Student Affairs Office announces the information that the Online Startup Summer Camp Program 2022 of the National University of Singapore’s Startup Training Center (NUS Enterprise) will be held for 2 weeks from 11/07/ 2022 to July 22, 2022. This is an opportunity for representatives of VNU students in particular and international students in general to exchange and learn more about the success principles of Singapore – one of the highly competitive developed economies in the world.
Objects and selection criteria
– Good English results (IELTS score of at least 6.5 with both Reading and Writing skills 6.5 or TOEFL score of at least 100 points for computer-based test). Priority is given to students from the 3rd year.
– Good learning and training results (GPA at least 3.2/4.0), able to communicate and present English fluently.
Value of each scholarship: $4,950 (excluding round-trip airfare, accommodation and insurance, and other expenses if any).
Form of organization: Face-to-face or online (The organizers will make a specific announcement in accordance with the development of the Covid-19 epidemic)
Application for registration:
– English transcript of the latest semester certified by the training unit;
– Certificate of English (IELTS, TOEFL);
– Other certificates of academic achievement, social activities, business plan, start-up…
Student details can be found at the following link: this link
To register to attend, students submit PDF documents of the above documents (incorporated into 01 PDF file) before 5:00 p.m, Monday (March 7, 2022) to Ms. Nguyen Thi Huong Giang to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need information support, please contact us by phone 0862966068, or through the Student Affairs Office, Room 303, Building C, HACINCO Student Village, 79 Nguy Nhu Kon Tum, Hanoi.
Students selected to receive the scholarship will complete the online application at the request of the Organizing Committee and send it before March 15, 2022, in accordance with the Program’s regulations.