The Student Affairs Office informs the LG scholarship program, Korea, for the academic year 2022-2023 for students as follows:
1. Subjects and criteria for selection:
– Students of the QH.2019 course in the engineering sector: Management information systems, Informatics, and computer engineering;
– Having academic results up to the time of scholarship consideration of 2.8 or higher and good training results;
– Priority is given to students with good communication skills in English or Korean; who participate in social and community activities; have difficult circumstances/need study support;
– Have a desire to practice and work at LG Display Hai Phong Company;
– Have not received any out-of-budget scholarship in the academic year 2022-2023.
– If receiving a scholarship, students are responsible for participating in vocational skills training and internships organized by Hai Phong Display Company and VNU; At the same time, you committed to work at Hai Phong Display Company for 2 years after graduation.
2. The value of each scholarship: 35.000.000 VND / student/ school year
3. Scholarship standard: 15 scholarships
4. Scholarship registration file:
– Student transcript certified by the training unit;
– Student information (according to the form of LG Display Company): HERE;
– A copy of the certificates of Union-Union activities, scientific research, social activities, disadvantaged … (if any).
To register to attend, students should submit 1 pdf file including scanned copies of documents arranged in the above order, with the file name being the student’s first and last name to email email@example.com. At the same time, all the above documents require students to arrange them in order, and put them in a separate file bag, on the outside of the bag, write all information (registration for LG Display scholarship for the academic year 2022-2023, Full name, Date of birth, Address of Faculty – School, Phone, Email, List of records) submitted to Ms. Nguyen Thi Huong Giang, Office of Student Affairs – 303 building C, HACINCO Student Village, 79 Nguy Nhu Kon Tum.
Deadline for submission: Friday (August 5, 2022).
For further information, please contact Ms. Nguyen Thi Huong Giang (Tel: 0862966068, email: firstname.lastname@example.org) for specific instructions.